The Large Business Energy Solutions program assumes that you are replacing existing equipment with more efficient equipment that will save electricity. This
rebate offers prescriptive and custom rebates. Any projects with a one-year or less simple payback do not qualify for rebates. All projects must be preapproved by the program coordinator prior to commencing the project. To qualify for rebates, the business must be a non-residential property, an NHEC member, have electricity demand of 100 kilowatts or greater, and the proposed measures will save electricity and pass a benefits/cost test.
Rebates are available for:
- Lighting retrofits and controls
- Energy-efficient motors
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Compresed Air equipment and controls
- LED traffic lights
- Custom HVAC projects (and other non prescriptive measures)
- Review of specific energy efficiency projects
- Educational programs and seminars
- Financing may be available
Request additional information by completing our online information request form.