Appliances account for approximately 13% of the average home's energy consumption, so installing the most energy efficient appliances is a wise choice. When looking for new household products look for ones that have the ENERGY STAR® label. This label means they meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy. Purchasing ENERGY STAR certified appliances can help homeowners save money on energy bills, while helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in our environment.
Click here to learn more about ENERGY STAR.
New Hampshire Electric Co-op (NHEC) encourages the use of ENERGY STAR technologies by offering rebates on the purchase of these products for installation in your New Hampshire home.
(For qualified products purchased by NHEC Residential members from January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013; download forms at right or pick up at participating retailers)
- $30 mail-in rebate on ENERGY STAR® Clothes Washers. These washers use 35% less water and 50% less energy per load!
- $30 mail-in rebate on ENERGY STAR® Refrigerators (7.75 cubic foot or larger). ENERGY STAR® refrigerators are 20% more efficient than models that meet the federal minimum energy efficiency standard.
- $15 mail-in rebate on ENERGY STAR® Room Air Purifiers. These models are typically 35% more energy efficient than standard models.
- $20 mail-in rebate on ENERGY STAR® Room Air Conditioners. ENERGY STAR air conditioners typically use 10-20% less energy than conventional air conditioners; air conditioner rebates valid for purchases made March 1, 2013 - August 31, 2013.
Instant Rebate for Advanced Power Strips
(Automatically shuts off power to electronic devices when not in use, saving energy lost as "phantom power")
- $10 instant coupon on Advanced Power Strips. (instant coupon available only at participating retailers; must be used at time of purchase)
List of participating NHSaves Appliance Retailers in New Hampshire.
Act now, rebate funds are limited. Programs subject to change without notice.
PDF Downloads require Adobe Acrobat reader. If you do not have Acrobat, you may obtain it by clicking the icon below.
Information on ENERGY STAR® clothes washers
For other inquiries, please contact Co-op Member Solutions by Email, or call 1-800-698-2007