Line Worker Scholarship Program
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative (NHEC) is pleased to announce that one $2,500 annual scholarship will be offered annually to members or children of members who are pursuing a career as a line worker. This scholarship will be awarded to one person who plans to enroll in a line worker college or line worker apprentice program. The applicant, or their parents or guardians must be members of NHEC to qualify.
Applications for the 2020 Lineworker Scholarship will be accepted beginning January 1, 2020. The deadline for applications to be received is June 1, 2020.
- Applicant or their parent/guardian must be a member of NHEC (this includes seasonal members).
- Applicant must have a high school diploma or a GED equivalent or be a graduating high school senior in good standing.
- Applicants must be a US Citizen and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Applicant must be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited line worker school or an electrical line worker apprenticeship program.
- Applicants interested in a line worker apprentice program are only eligible if entering their first year.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of enrollment.
- Funds will not be awarded retroactively.
For questions about the scholarship program, please contact Sara Thielbar at 603-536-8884 or email@example.com