NHEC Foundation Scholarship
NHEC Foundation Scholarships
The NHEC Foundation offers six, $1500 scholarships (one of which will be reserved for a student entering a vocation/technical institution) to support and enhance the education and resulting careers of our members and their children.
The 2019 program is closed. Scholarships for the 2020 school year will open in March, 2020.
Congratulations to our 2019 Scholarship Recipients
- Mackenzie French of Sanbornton
- Rebecca Connelly of Alton
- Aidan Hagerty of North Conway
- Amy Cotter of Bartlett
- Megan Duddy of Moultonborough
- Alison Haight of Sandwich
- Student must be a senior in high school as of December 31 of the award year.
- Student must be a U.S. Citizen
- Student must be a resident of New Hampshire and be a New Hampshire Electric Co-op member.
- Student must be enrolled, or planning to enroll, in an accredited undergraduate educational or training institution (in state or out of state).
- Student must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an educational institution as defined by the Internal Revenue Code (bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate program) at the time of application.
- Deadline for applications is April 27, 2020. To apply, please use the application in the ‘Resources’ section at right of this page; or call NHEC Member Solutions at 1-800-698-2007.
You may mail completed applications to:
New Hampshire Electric Co-op Foundation
c/o Scholarship Programs
579 Tenney Mountain Hwy.
Plymouth, NH 03264
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.