NHEC Foundation Scholarship
NHEC Foundation Scholarships
The NHEC Foundation offers six, $1500 scholarships (one of which will be reserved for a student entering a vocation/technical institution) to support and enhance the education and resulting careers of our members and their children.
Congratulations to our 2018 Scholarship Recipients
- Eric DuBois of Moultonborough
- Alison Haight of Sandwich
- Ashley LeBlanc of Northwood
- Meagen Minaya of Alton
- Marianna Palladino of Tuftonboro
- Emmalee Riel of Barnstead
- Tiffany White of Barnstead
- Student must be a senior in high school as of December 31 of the award year.
- Student must be a U.S. Citizen
- Student must be a resident of New Hampshire and be a New Hampshire Electric Co-op member.
- Student must be enrolled, or planning to enroll, in an accredited undergraduate educational or training institution (in state or out of state).
- Student must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an educational institution as defined by the Internal Revenue Code (bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate program) at the time of application.
- Deadline for applications is April 22, 2019. To apply, please use the application in the ‘Resources’ section at right of this page; or call NHEC Member Solutions at 1-800-698-2007.
You may mail completed applications to:
New Hampshire Electric Co-op Foundation
c/o Scholarship Programs
579 Tenney Mountain Hwy.
Plymouth, NH 03264
Or via email: email@example.com.