Connecting with the Communities We Serve
Cooperatives are guided by seven principles, one of which is Concern for Community. We recognize that our success is dependent on the success of the communities we serve, where our members work and live. In this spirit, New Hampshire Electric Co-op sponsors a variety of programs that enhance our members’ quality of life. Here are the organizations we are proud to support so far this year:
· Educational Theatre Collaborative Production of Hairspray
· Turn up the Heat
· NH Snowmobile Association’s Ride for Easterseals
· Voices Against Violence Annual Ball
· Moultonborough Academy Chemical Free after Prom Party
· Believe in Books Literacy Foundation Character Breakfast
· Thundercats Softball Team
· Raymond Coalition for Youth
· The Old Webster Court Barn Raiser
· Castle Preservation Society’s Moultonborough Appreciation Day
· Mountain Village Charter School Regatta
· Inter-Lakes High School Chemical Free after Prom Party
· New Horizons Musical Organization
· Newfound School Community Musical Production of Bye Bye Birdie
· Orford Bandstand Summer Concert Series
· Speare Memorial Golf Classic
Submit a Donation Request
Send a cover letter that includes information about your organizations and fundraiser along with a donation form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Donation Request.
Or by mail to:
NH Electric Co-op
579 Tenney Mountain Highway
Plymouth, NH 03264
- All donations & sponsorships are awarded at the discretion of NHEC.
- Donations are given to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
- Donations are limited to organizations one time per year.
- We do not make donations to political organizations or individuals.
Please note that we receive numerous requests for sponsorships and our resources are limited. Therefore, sponsorships generally do not exceed $300 per organization.