Organizations That We Support
Connecting with the Communities We Serve
Cooperatives are guided by seven principles, one of which is Concern for Community. We recognize that our success is dependent on the success of the communities we serve, where our members work and live. In this spirit, New Hampshire Electric Co-op sponsors a variety of programs that enhance our members’ quality of life. Here are the organizations we are proud to support so far this year:
- Believe in Books Literacy Foundation Character Breakfast
- Candia Youth Athletic Association
- Captain Doug DiCenzo Golf Tournament
- Castle Preservation Society’s Moultonborough Appreciation Day
- Central Force AAU Basketball Team
- Educational Theatre Collaborative Production of Hairspray
- Friends of the Meredith Public Library
- Future in Sight-Sponsoring “Dinner in the Dark”
- Halloween Town to Support Laura Foundation
- Inter-Lakes High School Chemical Free after Prom Party
- Kiwanis Club Golf Tournament
- Moultonborough Academy Chemical Free after Prom Party
- Mountain Village Charter School Regatta
- New Horizons Musical Organization
- Newfound School Community Musical Production of Bye Bye Birdie
- Newport Middle High School Substance Free Graduation Party
- NH Marathon
- NH Snowmobile Association’s Ride for Easterseals
- North Country Public Safety Foundation
- Orford Bandstand Summer Concert Series
- Pemi Baker Literacy Spelling Bee
- Plymouth Town Wide Yard Sale
- Prospect Mountain High School Robotics Team
- Push & Pull for Life Event to benefit First Star Tonight
- Raymond Coalition for Youth
- Run Your Buns Off Road Race
- Sanbornton Old Home Day
- Speare Memorial Golf Classic
- The Old Webster Court Barn Raiser
- Thundercats Softball Team
- Town of Raymond July 4th Parade
- Turn up the Heat
- Voices Against Violence Annual Ball
Submit a Donation Request
Send a cover letter that includes information about your organizations and fundraiser along with a donation form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Donation Request.
Or by mail to:
NH Electric Co-op
579 Tenney Mountain Highway
Plymouth, NH 03264
- All donations & sponsorships are awarded at the discretion of NHEC.
- Donations are given to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
- Donations are limited to organizations one time per year.
- We do not make donations to political organizations or individuals.
Please note that we receive numerous requests for sponsorships and our resources are limited. Therefore, sponsorships generally do not exceed $300 per organization.