Plug-in to your Future-Drive Electric!
Ten years ago, electric vehicles seemed so futuristic. But these days, EVs are becoming a common sight on our roadways. Consumers have more choices than ever when it comes to driving electric as manufacturers meet growing demand for EVs with many new models, extended mileage ranges and great price points.
Why Drive an EV?
- Competitive pricing: Car model for every budget
- Convenience: Inexpensive to operate and maintain
- Environmental: Lessen carbon footprint and eliminate emissions
- Performance: Higher driving efficiency and increased mileage range
- Rebates and Tax incentives: Earn an NHEC Rebate
If you are interested in EVs and need to understand which type of plug-in vehicles works for you, check out this matrix for a comparison on Hybrids, Plug-in EVs and Battery EVs.
Car shopping can be a daunting process, using a tool that helps you compare makes, models and options can help take the guess work out of the process.
Still need the extra incentive to buy an EV?
NHEC offers Rebates on the purchase or lease of an EV. It pays to drive green, upwards of $1000 depending on the plug-in vehicle model.