NHEC Foundation Scholarship
NHEC Foundation Scholarships
The NHEC Foundation offers six, $1500 scholarships (one of which will be reserved for a student entering a vocation/technical institution) to support and enhance the education and resulting careers of our members and their children.
- Student must be a senior in high school as of December 31 of the award year.
- Student must be a U.S. Citizen
- Student must be a resident of New Hampshire and be a New Hampshire Electric Co-op member.
- Student must be enrolled, or planning to enroll, in an accredited undergraduate educational or training institution (in state or out of state).
- Student must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an educational institution as defined by the Internal Revenue Code (bachelor’s, associate’s or certificate program) at the time of application.
- Deadline for applications is typically April of each year. Please refer to our application guidelines in the download section at right of this page for this year’s deadline.
Applications can also be obtained by calling the New Hampshire Electric Co-op headquarters office at 1-800-698-2007.
You may also mail completed applications to:
New Hampshire Electric Co-op Foundation
c/o Scholarship Programs
579 Tenney Mountain Hwy.
Plymouth, NH 03264
Or via email, email@example.com.