- The Motor Incentive application is for Electronically Commutated (EC) Motors only.
- The Incentive, in conjunction with all other sources of funding, cannot exceed the total project cost.
- EC Motors on new fan powered terminal boxes, refrigeration fan coils or HVAC Supply Fans on small unitary equipment are eligible for this Incentive. Other equipment and applications may be eligible under the NE&C Custom Program.
- This program covers EC Motors which are efficient fractional HP motors.
- Motor must operate at least 2000 hours per year to be eligible for Incentives.
- The Incentive offer is not valid unless signed and dated by the Utility Representative. The Customer accepts the Utilities Incentive offer and agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Utility by signing in the pre-approval offer block.