The Cooperative Difference
What It Means to Be a Member
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative (NHEC) is a member-owned and controlled electric distributor serving over 84,000 members throughout New Hampshire. NHEC is governed by an 11-member Board of Directors that is elected by the members themselves.
To serve our members.
Providing Effective Energy Solutions
To be financially and environmentally responsible for our members, excelling in service through creative and dynamic solutions for efficient delivery and use of energy.
Working together as a cooperative to provide exceptional member service:
Safety for employees, members and the public
- Empowerment for employees
- Respect for each other and the environment
- Value our cooperative community
- Innovation and internal efficiencies
- Collaboration, communication and teamwork
- Equitable solutions to build financial sustainability