You can now report your outage ONLINE!
Announcing a new capability to help you report an outage—simple, easy and efficient. Online outage reporting logs your outage directly to our Control Center where a crew will be assigned to assess the outage and restore your power as quickly as possible.
To take advantage of online outage reporting please follow these steps
Existing SmartHub users:
- Go to https://www.nhec.com/report-an-outage.
- Follow prompts to report outage and submit.
- Once outage is reported, you can log back into SmartHub to view the status of your outage.
HINT: Set up your notifications preferences to get text/email messages stating “your power is out, or has been restored.”
Not a SmartHub user? - Enroll Now!
- Go to https://nhec.smarthub.coop/Login.html#registration: have your account number ready and create a user name/password.
- Set up your notifications preferences to get text/email messages stating “your power is out, or has been restored".
- During an outage, simply go to https://www.nhec.com/report-an-outage and follow the prompts.
For added convenience- download the SmartHub APP and report an outage.
If you prefer to call in your outage, you may do so by calling 1-800-343-6432.