3 Easy Ways to Report An Outage
Is your power out?
Check these three things first
- Do you have a blown fuse?
- Has a circuit breaker been tripped?
- Do your neighbors (or the street) have lights on?
Report your outage
If you answered no to the above questions, please report your outage. You can use any of these three ways to report your outage to us:
- Use the mobile app choose Apple IOS or Android.
- Sign into your account (Don't have a SmartHub account? Create one).
- Call 1-800-343-6432.
We are here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you see a power line that is down or a broken pole, please use extreme caution. You can report the downed line or pole to us by calling: 1-800-343-6432. We are here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
After reporting - check for updates
During a major storm we will update the following places as information becomes available.
If your outage is not part of a major storm, the best way to get updates is to log into your SmartHub account and check your outage notes.